These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Friday June 4, 2004

Well today was another cold day here on PEI, this morning was very cold for this time of the year as it was only 5C or 37F. Hopefully the weather will change for the better soon. God knows that our summers are short enough without the slow start we are having this year.
So much for the weather I will go on to something more important like the survivor game I am involved in over on www.peiinfo.com. It is a lot of fun and it is under cut-throat Island and I go under the handle champ. There were 12 of us started and only 6 left, if things go right and they don,t usually, I could be in it for the long hall. Check it out if you have time as you might find it interesting and get in the next game,
Well that is about enough for my first entry, will keep you posted on how I am comming in the game.
Have a good day you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home