These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, June 04, 2004

the wait.

well it is still fri june 4, and it turned out to be a beautiful sunny afternoon but it was still windy. Don't know why I mention the wind because it blows here over 300 days a year. Nice when it is hot in the summer but it is a killer in the winter when the wind chill is in the -30 to -40C.
I am just killing time while I wait for the results of our latest challenge in our online cut-throat island challange at. www.peiinfo.ca. It is a blast but the waiting can get to you. Only 6 of 12 left and one person will get immunity for their entry in the current challange. For the other 5 of us one will not see the light of a new day.
Wish me luck because if all goes right this cut I just might make it through to the final 2. Almost to much to hope for but i have an alliance going that I think will stand up.
Have a good day you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home