These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Rambling thoughts

Well here it is Monday and 11 years ago today was my last day at work, before you do the math I am not 76 years old I had to retire because of poor health. Now I take 17 pills a day plus I shoot up with 10 units of insulin every evening. I had a quadruple bypass surgery in November 2000. Less than I year later in Oct 2001 I went to Dublin Ireland and did my first marathon. Walked it but 26.2 miles is quite a walk and it took me 7 hours 8 minutes. As bad as my health sounds I am in a lot better shape than quite a few people I know. I am going to enjoy myself as long as possible.
Not much more I will say today just that I have sent in my entry for the game I am playing on line. If I don't win and I don't expect to hopefully my alliance will hold up.
Some day soon after the game is over I will explain it all out to youse guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home