These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I'M BACK.

I am back and hope to post here on a regular basic, maybe not daily but I'm shooting for 3 times a week at best and once a week at worst.
I had a busy but good summer in so many ways that I can't wait to tell you all about it in the weeks ahead.
Went to the NB Special Olympic Summer Games as a soft ball coach and had the best time I have had in many a moon. Brought home a bronze metal.
Working on a project for SOPEI to try to raise some need funds for the best athletics in Canada.
Still walking a bit but must turn it up a lot as I am putting on the pounds and diabeties is hard to control.
Contacted by internet two old school chum I havn't heard fron in about 40 years.
Much more happened since I write last in my blog some of it interesting some of it boring but all in all it made for an interesting time.
Well that wraps up this entry, hope to get all my readers back as it is like having friends I havn't met yet.
Till next time, take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

Good to see you back on the blogging scene, "dad".. *G*

September 20, 2005 at 3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home