These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Movie contest

Well what do you know I finally won the challenge last night for setting up a movie on oracle I really lucked out on the area on chance of winning an Oscar, I had my movie picked and had the usual 8% chance to be nominated for Oscar when I run it once more by adding John Goodman and % jumped up to 46. That is what put me way over the top, I had 552 points #2 had around 360. Rob the moderator thought I took advantage of a loophole, almost said as a union rep I can smell loopholes a mile away but it might antagonize him and would not be true, just dumb luck.
Well my alliance is still holding up I think but I am a little worried as I made a suggestion as to who we should take out next time for us to be sure to be the final two and there was no agreement. The answer I got was that if by some chance one of us got eliminated in the final three that the one left would win because that person is not popular. I have some problems with this plan such as, if you make it to the final two I consider it a victory for both, and you will not win by taking chances, you win by making the right moves at the right times and removing the people who you think can beat you. The big problem is that I don't really believe he is that unpopular their is just one player really pissed with him and his posts are most entertaining. Also my partner will beat the crap out of me in the finals if we can hold this alliance together for two more cuts.
I guess why I am writing this post tonite is that if my partner will not go with my plan I am afraid I will have to turn on her and that would really bother me. I don't mind losing to her in the final two because that was the plan that we get to the final two. Hopefully she will come around before the next vote or if she doesn't have immunity I am afraid I will have to turn on her.
If that happens I will have this blog entry on June 8 to try to explain what went wrong and why I voted her off, if the alliance holds together I can show her how much stress she put me under and how close she came to swimming with the fishes. I have never met her but I like her and her attitude towards life. My next blog is going to be about her but she will not see this site until the game is over or I have to vote for her to have her final swim.
The game can be found at: . It is also a good site to get info about P.E.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home