These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Adding options.

     I am a few days late with my posting but I have been trying to add extra items to my blog like a counter, cartoon of the day, and pictures, all unsuccessful I might add.  This kind of PO's me as I want to add the options as it makes it better for the million of fans who read this on a daily basis. HEHEHE.  No I just want to add the options because they are available and it will make this site more interesting.  For anyone who is reading this and have a blod or web site you can go to: http://www.bravenet.com. and they have a lot of options to add to your blog.  Go see you might find something you like, if you do hopefully you will have better luck installing them that I am having so far.  I will try some more as I hate to admit a machine beat me and if I remain unsuccessful I will just move my blog to a new site where I can.
     Well that is my rant for today now on to the more important stuff.  As you probally know if you read my blog is I am located in Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada so today I am going to post the web address for the site for the city of Summerside.  It is a very interesting site as it has a real time web camera panning part of our city.  It also has a link to the province of PEI where there is a wealth of information on our province.  It also is where you go to get tourism literature on PEI.  The address for the site : http://www.city.summerside.pe.ca/.    
     It is time to gather around the campfire and to get another story from ol' uncle champ so here goes:   
     Two rival politicos were together when one said. "I always relish the opportunity to promote my party.  For example, whenever I'm at the airport I'll give the skycap a big tip and say, "Remember to vote Democratic." 
     His adversary responded,  "I have my own way of doing that-and it doesn't cost me a penny.  I don;t give any tip at all and I also say, "don't forget to vote democratic."
  Till we meet again take care, if I decide to go to a new blog I will let you all know.
     Take care.
    






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home