These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Lobster carnival parade

Today I walked down to the corner of Beattie and Grandville streets to watch the annual Lobster carnival Parade. I took my trusty Sony Digital camera with me and took 91 pics. When I got home I tried to download them to my computer and could not so that kind of PO'd me but I know the computer needs to go in for a tune up so I guess I can't put it off anymore so wens when I go to town to get my eyes tested I will take it to future shop. That is where I bought it and it has 5 years extended warranty on it so if it is bad atleast fiuure shop will pay for it,
Hotter that hell here todat, in fact it was 29 this afternoon, not the best when it never got over 18 most of last week. If it never got this hot again I would be happy but since I do not live on PEI by myself and most people seem to like the heat they can have it, not that long before we are into September and my time of the year.
PEISO will be having another car wash on July 24 so Gordie Arsenault and I have decided to go back down to that one but we will do atleast a double shift, start at 9:30 and through at 12:30, no breakfast r\this time but I told Gordie I would take him for a burger after. Damn near froze last time but it was a lot of fun and made a few bucks for a good cause.
I will try to make an entry tomorrow because if I take my computer down to Ch'town I will not have it back for 10 days.
Have a good day you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home