These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Our Photo.

I finally met Frankie yesterday at the legion to get our picture taken to publish on the site of the Cut-throat Island game in which we teamed up and came First & Second. The pics will be posted on: peiinfo.ca. a good site for info on P.E.I. if you would like some info on P.E.I. there are a lot of people on this site who will be only to glad to help you.
Now back to my meeting with Frankie, I had very high expectations of her and I was not disappointed, she is a very beautiful girl, intelligent, great to talk to, and nice to be around. I wish her and her family the very best the future can bring. Frankie you are a winner in my book.
Last night I attended the party for the celebrities who are appearing at the PEI Special Olympics luncheon and banquet in S'side and Ch'town today. The events are major fund raisers for the PEISO and goes a long way to support our athletes. Will have more to say about this later today, I will be attending the luncheon at noon today in S'side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home