These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

The wait.

Well here it is sat aftn and still no word on the vote, can't figure why I am in a hurray because all the results will do is make me come second. Second is good, first is gooder. Gave it a lot of thought lately who I would have done the best against, Frankie or Zara, My conclusion is no matter who I picked I was just casting the first ballet for the winner, not that I would not choose Frankie but just fun to try to figure out things.
Weather cool and wet today, don't think we will have a very good summer as it has not been good yet and it is ever so short here. The only advantage to a bad summer here is it is over so quick you hardly have time to suffer. The temp today is 56F or 14C at mid afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home