These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Random Thoughts

Well yesterday I said I would do a column on my partner in crime Frankie but I will do that a little later on when our survivor game is over. Well she is starting to come around to the idea of removing "Z" this round if he does not get immunity which makes a lot of sense if we want to get to the final 2. With "Z" gone we are almost a shoo in for the finals, not that I don't think Riki cant win but we have the votes to eliminate her. Still have little doubts about Frankie, but hope to get them cleared up before voting time comes on Thursday.
PM'd PEI_GUY today to ask if he is willing to get together after the game so we could do a story on the game from the prospective of both teams. Quite a few people seem to be following the game and might make an interesting read for them. We could analyze our teammates, plans, and what we had to do to survive. I haven't heard back from him yet but hope to get a yes from him. We might get Just to publish it for us. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home