These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, June 18, 2004

The finale.

Well this morning I sent in the last of my final project, Frankie did hers last night so Rob posted them and the 5 judges have until sat eve to register their votes. Don.t Think it is much of a contest as Frankie will take it easily, her final entry was way above that pitiful effort of mine. When this started I told Frankie I would be happy to end up in second place when she wins ans I will get what I wanted. For 5 weeks we played this game and were partners in the background with the desire to make the final 2, as far as I'm concerned we are both winners. When we get the official results I will post them here.
Sold the last ticket to the Special Olympic luncheon to be held in S'side on tues June 22. Sales are on a par with last year but I am going to work my butt off to increase them by aleast 10% next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home