These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I won !!!!!

Well the results of the online survivor game was announced last nite and I won much to my surprise. Just a lucky break that I made the final 2 because Frankie and Zara were the 2 best players and really should have been in the finals, but never look a gifted horse in the mouth, accept your victory, don't brag, and be a gracious winner. I think I will get the solar lights for in the front flower bed with the surprise $50. I won so I will have something to show for my victory.
A big thanks to all the players and Rob the host for a super job.
Frankie and I will be meeting at the legion to get our pic taken to post on the website for the game. We are going to wear bags over our heads and try to come up with some funny sayings for them.
Guess that is all for today except it is cold here again today. Sun is out and here it is 2:00PM and the temp is only 12C or 53F. I have a weather eye with temp at bottom of my screen, if it doesn't warm up I will do away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home