These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Busy days.

Well Fri morn at 6:10AM I started to Montague to visit some stores to try to get donations for the BBQ we ar PEISO are going to run at the show & shine July 4. Visited a couple of stores and was doing fine until I visited the asite of the BBQ and was told we could not hold it this year as the property owner was going to do it. Took me by surprise but I went back to Ch'town and reported into our office, Nicole got in touch with the organizers and I returned to S'side. Got a phone message when I got home that everything was fixed up and the BBQ was back on. This really put us behind the 8 ball as we do not have the luxury of time as it is only I week away. I will go to Ch'town tomorrow morning and visit the stores I should have done Fri. Wish me luck as I will need it to put this thing together with the little time left.
Well Nick has the pictures of Frankie & I and will be posting something on it in the next few days. It should be good as Nick has a way with words. He is one of the 3 who were involved in a stupid argument and left the site. He has moved on to a new site at afternoon delight.com. This is an adult site and I think Nick is more suited for peiinfo but what do I know, besides it is his choice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog champ..........just checking around gathering information on some old contacts......just kidding....

justanothernickname

July 27, 2004 at 1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home