These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Long Walk

Well I just returned from beautiful downtown S'side. Took the van down to the better half, just a joke folk. Went to the bank, paid some bills and walked back home, should be walking more but just can't seem to get my butt in gear. Hopefully after the BBQ on July 4 I will get serious about walking again.
Not to much more I want to say today just that Nick is doing a story on Frankie and my pic for the web site at: peiinfo.com. and I will post it since the blow-up JMWEB the site manager has throws both Nick & Longears off and will not let them post. To bad it turned out this way as I enjoyed most of what they did. Guess it is not up to me to decide or no one would go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home