These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Shi7 day.

Spent the whole morning visiting stores trying to get donations for the BBq on Sunday and did not get even one yes, most discouraging day I had in a long time. Even coke turned me down because they do not have a portable fountain they are not using. Reason for the no's are that the stores need time to consider our request, the no's are not a bad reflection on the stores and to be fair to them I understand why they need the time. Guess I will have to phone Nicole at our provincial office in the morning and tell her there is no way we can do the BBQ. With a few deals we could still do it but with no pop it is not possible. Really PO's me as we need the money and could become one of our best fundraisers. I will get on it a lot earlier next year if the street rodders will give us another chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home