These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

New posting method.

     Well this is my 3'rd attempt to do this post as everything something happens and I end up back at the first with nothing left.  Just goes to show you just how stubborn I really am as I am still here trying to finish this so I can post it.
     If this isn't enough to rot your sox we now have a new way to make our entries and this is my 2'nd try at it.  The last one I tried frigged me up for 3 days and in the end I had to delete the post and now I am starting again for the 3'rd time.  If you read this you will know that I was successful and finally got it posted.
     I am going to do something different from now on as I will be ending all my entries with a little joke or story.  Some will be nice, some will be naughty. & some will be plain filthy.  If you want to go to the comments column at the bottom and tell me what you prefer it will not make any difference as I will be doing my own thing anyway.
     Well for the last few days here the weather has been the 3 H's.  Hot, humid, & hazy.  The temp has been in the high 20'sC, and the humidex has been in the nid 30'sC.  Too hot for this kid but Sept. & Oct. Are coming and that is my kind of weather, just 6 more weeks of this crap.
     Well the annual S'side Lobster Carnival was over yesterday so I guess that I will not be going again this year.  A few yeard ago when it was part of an agriculture fair it was quite popular but for some reason it went on its own and has been going down hill ever since.
     I went to the parade on Mon. though and took over 80 pics with my trusty Sony camera.  I downloaded them to my photo site last night and will send out about 50 invites to friends who are not on PEI so if they want they can view the pics.  I have a site to store my pics that I really like and if you take digital pics or scan photo's you should check out this site.  The address is: http://www.dotphoto.com.  If you check it out it is a free site and a real good place to store your photo's.
     If you want to leave your E-MAIL address at the comments section at the bottom of this post I will send you an invite to see the pics I took of the parade and you can get a chance to ck how easy it is to send invites to friends to view your pics.  To questions ask and no commitments and as I have nothing to sell I will not give your address to anyone.
     My first story.
    When I was stopped by the local cops for going 53 in a 35 zone I told him I was dyslexic 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=9]Pezda[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=9]Visual FoxPro [/url][/color][/size]

February 17, 2010 at 3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home