These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Eye test

Well I went to Ch'town to get Dr Toombs to test my eyes for glasses and the good news is that my eyes haven't changed much in the last 2 years and so little change that I have a choice if I want to get new glasses or not. She said it would not make much difference so I am not going to bother right now, I may some time down the road.
Now the bad news she told me that I was developing cataracts and would need an operation sometime down the road, I should have ask her when but I was so surprised I never thought to ask. Well what the hell if I get cataracts I get cataracts so no since loosing sleep over it. At least they can fix them, more than I can say for most of my aliments. I will get into the chest pains in the next few days but don't want to complain to much in one entry or I will be boring anyone who might happen to read this junk I write.
After 3 sunny, warm, beautiful days it is raining again today. This is the longest stretch of sunny weather we have had in a while just so bad it had to end so soon but it is supposed to be fine on the weekend, something else we haven't had for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home