These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Street sale.

Today is the first day of the annual lobster carnival street sale and such a bunch of junk you have never seen in your life. The only place that you will find anything worthwhile at a good price is Crocketts Jewellers and I was lucky and found 2 candle sticks that were originally $50. a pair and I got them for $8.00, not bad eh. Wife likes them because they have a cat on the front of them that reminds you of our Jake.
Got my first box of island strawberries today and my god were they ever good. I will go picking in a couple of days and freeze a bunch for the winter with no sugar, mine for the winter. They are real good on Anglefood cake with whipped cream. I should not be eating them but what the hell if diabetes were my only problem I might try to do better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home