These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another day.....

Well here it is another Thursday and I have changed my fond again but what the hae it's my blog. I always knew that my spelling stunk and my grammar she aint so good either but since I started this blog (which I enjoy doing) I have also found out my typing is nothing to be proud of either. But as a friend used to tell me that if I ever learned to play an musical instrument it would definitely be a wind one. She used to say that I reminded her of President Kennedy in that we were both gemini's and he was a wind bag too, if I remember right he talked non stop one time for about 2 days. Still not sure if it was a compliment or not but we got a lot of laughs out of it. There are a lot of days when I could use some of those laughs. Lots more crazy things we did together but since this is a family blog and I try to keep it clean I will not go into them here.
Well I only had one response from my quiz and the answer is right. This kind of makes me wonder since the respondent is not from PEI. This brings two points to my mind: (1) was the question too easy, or (2) was the person answering super intelligent, which probally the case.
I have not decided on what course I will follow in the days ahead in my blog but I am leaning to all options with either stories, recipes or questions each blog depending what my mood is at the time. Probally no one reads this anyway so I figure it does not really matter what I do.
Story time:
They say for a happy marriage you should never go to bed mad.
What would they have you do, stay up all night and fight?

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliGirl said...

quote champ: Well I only had one response from my quiz and the answer is right. This kind of makes me wonder since the respondent is not from PEI. This brings two points to my mind: (1) was the question too easy, or (2) was the person answering super intelligent, which probally the case.


awww champ...i am on pei. im just from away as everyone tells me. lol the question wasnt easy at all...at least not for me. to be honest, i googled the answer. but i would have never learned this interesting piece of island history if i hadnt. the 2 yrs i have been here i have learned lots...and enjoy learning stuff about the place i call home.

September 17, 2004 at 7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home