These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Fastpitch Senior A.

Well the senior "A" Eastern Canadian Fastpitch Championship tourney was held in S'side on the weekend and I attended. I was very impressed by the caliber of ball played. Their were 7 teams from the maritimes and Ontario and PEI came 3'rd much to everyone's surprise as they just got together for the tourney and over half the team were still junior aged.
I saw about 6 games and there was not one blow out. The norm was 1 run victories and 4 games going to extra innings. The crowds were poor and the fans missed a real good week-end of ball, it was the best ball overall that I saw here in a number of years.
Guess that is all for now just I will try to update you on the World Juniors to be held here in S'side between June 22 and July 1, 2005. Hopefully we will have some tickets to sell before too long as a tourney pass would make an excellent Christmas present. When they come available I will let you know so keep an eye on this blog for any updates on this tourney.
Now for the story:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home