These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Trying again.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately but the last few times I tried I had problems and I don't have much patience with this crap.
Not much going on in my life just I have a meeting tonight on the world junior softball championships coming to S'side starting June 22, 2005. I will have more on this in the days ahead when we have things a little more organized. If anyone reading this would like to help us just let me know as we will need lots of good help to pull it off. I hope that we will have the best tournment S'side ever had and that is what I am shooting for.
Last Sat. Was the Harvest festival Parade in Kensington and it really pored so I didn't make it this year. I have been going and taking pics and posting them but sad to say not this year.
now my advice for today.
Here are the rules to stay young:
(1) Eat a healthy diet.
(2) Don't overeat.
(3) Exercise daily.
(4) Avoid stress.
(5) If someone ask your age "LIE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home