These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

P.E.I. Forever part Deux.

Well we have had some comments on our last post and apparently we have offended some people, well that never was our intent unless you are one of the a$$h0les who PO me with your superior attitude. Most of the people who choose to move here are wonderful people who after they are established become a real plus. They bring new ideas and a different way to do things that help to make our lives all a little better. Not to say we don't have problems here as any place will, it is how you handle them and how you prevent them from happening again is what counts.
I was a Vice-president and Rep for a maritime branch of a national union for 9 years and each year I attended a convention in a different province. I found that "Capers", "Newfs", & "Islanders" always seemed to hang together and I believe it is that people on Islands are different, I could be wrong but every time this is what would happen. The first to work, and to work hard, but also the first to party, and party hardy.
That is all I have to say on this subject except I do not resent anyone who chooses to move to PEI and make their home here, in fact I think how smart they are for choosing PEI. If you don't like something tell us in a nice way and offer changes that is all I ask.
Now for today's story:
How does a civil servant wink while on the job?
They open one eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home