These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Another Fn' night.

     Well I had another reaction last night from my insulin, again a low situation.  I have been a diabetic for about 20 years now and on May 11 I started to take 10 units of insulin before I go to bed plus I have to have a lunch so I will not go low before morning.  Sometimes it doesn't work and last night was one of those times as I woke up about 2:20AM feeling poorly and in a cold sweat with the shakes and sick to the stomach not a nice feeling.  What you have to do is get up and eat something with sugar in it to bring your blood sugar up and you feel so poorly and weak that it is all you can do is force yourself to get up. I also damn near froze if you can believe that the way the temp has been here lately.  It is not a major problem as long as you watch yourself and treat yourself to a nice candy when it happens.
     Not to much more news just I am still working on moving my blog when I find what I want and will let you all know before it happens and will leave a link here so all my fans can follow me.  On my story thing at the end I am thinking of changing it to question of the day.  if I do it will be questions on UFI (Useless F*+#ing Information) as the best way to explain it. What I am thinking of doing is to ask a question today and to answer it tomorrow to see how smart my readers are.  If you have an opinion on it just leave them in the comments column.  One reason I may go to that is in my new blog I hope to have (1) joke of the day & (2) cartoon of the day buttons plus other features.
     Well its on to today's story.
After going through 6 jobs in as many months, Jim "the crash" Thompson landed a job in a warehouse.  One day while showing off, he lost control of the forklift and drove it through a door and off the loading dock.
surveying the damage, the owner shook his head and told Jim he'd have to withhold $10.00 a week from his wages until it was paid for.
"How much will it cost?" asked Jim.
"About $7500.00" replied the owner.
"Hooray!" exclaimed Jim. "I've finally got job security."
Till next time, take care.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home