These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Almost August.

Well when I got up this morning I happened to look at my watch and suddenly realized that today is July 31 and another month is down the tube, kind of scary. Seems like summer just started and since it did just 2 weeks ago I guess that is why it seems like it should not be the end of July. Another 4 weeks and we will be into Sept. And we get a change in the weather, not cold but an end to all the humidity I hate so much and a little cooler. I think that our weather from early Sept. To mid Nov. is as good as it gets around here.
Last night I went to spinnakers Landing here in S'side, lets be fair and state that it is a tourist trap but with a difference. On Fri. Sat. & Sun. nights they have free entertainment from 6:00PM to 8:00PM. The entertainment is always local groups that don't often have a chance to perform before such an audience re size and quite a few from out of the province. It is nice down there as it is located between the marine wharf and the Silver Fox Yacht club right on the harbour. If you ever visit P.E.I. I would suggest you check ahead to be sure it is still on and plan at least 1 night at spinnaker, they usually have a different group every night. Jeese I have to figure out this photo thing so I can post pics here just to show you just how nice it is here in S'side.
I hopefully be able to post sound sometime down the road as we have so much talent here in PEI and I am so proud of it.
Well here is my story for today:
After 6 months of analysis with his psychiatrist, Woody told his buddy, "I always thought I was indecisive. "And now?"
"I'm not so sure."
Till next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Simon said...

This comment isn't really relevant to your post, I just noticed that you spelled summerside wrong. You probably accidently hit the n, which is right next to the m. It happens to me to.

josh

July 31, 2004 at 6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home