These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Well I am going to do something different today and not complain about a damn thing for a change. The temp today is 24C with a humidex of 31C at 13:15 here in beautiful Summerside. I am not even going to complain about the heat today because I have just checked the long range forecast for next week. Sunny all week with a daytime highs between 16C to 18C, my kind of weather.
One of the joys in my life is listening to music, mainly C & W, but clear of rap or some of the new so called R & R I will listen to almost anything. Better add Gallic singing or bagpipes to that list. Well what I listen to most of the time is internet radio and it is hard to believe the number of stations and the different types of music you can find. I hope someday to run a little station from my computer and to play only music by PEI artists, but that is another story for another day.
What I am listening to now is a station I found on http://www.live365.com it is called KCIX Classic Country and another favorite is CRGW Classic country broadcasting from St. Johns, NL. I would suggest if you like music than you give this site a try as they say they have thousands of different stations and any type of music your little heart desires. This site is either a freeby or you can pay to get better service, I use the freeby and like it. This is the site where I hope to run my little station out of, for any aspiring DJ's out there also check out this site. The only problem is on the freeby you will get some pop-up-adds but I enjoy the music and they are not hard to delete. Well I guess that is all for today.
Susie Sunshine singing off with a little story.
It is a fairly well known fact that in Germany Albert Einstein never told his name to a bartender because everytime he did he got a beer.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Champ,

Just happened across your site and saw that nice things you said about the KCIX Kickin Klassic Kountry internet radio station. I'm the one responsible for the station. I NEVER respond to bulletin boards or blogs, but, in this case I wanted to thank you for the kinds words you said about the station and to tell you I appreciate your listening. I sure enjoy making the music available to the world, especially when folks like you are enjoying it! Thanks again, and I hope you'll keep listening.

June 8, 2005 at 11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home