These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

CONTEST STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have my computor back and this post is to advise you that my wonderful contest starts tomorrow Monday October 25, 2004 when I will post 3 questions. I will give you an E-MAIL address where you will send your answers. The first E-MAIL with the correct 3 answers will be declared the winner. I will post the winners name and get them to send me an address where I can send their prize. If no one gets all 3 answers and more than 1 gets 2 right I shall have a draw to declare the winner. My decision is final and if anyone does not agree they should send their objections with reasons to George W. Bush as hopefully after December 31, 2004 he will have been fired by the American voters.
Until tommorow, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home