These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm really PO'd

Well I just spent about 45 minutes posting my famous mustard pickle receipe pressed post and after waiting about 5 minutes was told that I had a service error. My question now is where in the name of sam hill did my receipe go, hopefully whoever gets it will try it and it will not be a complete waste of time but than again my time is not all that valuable.
Sorry folks but I am afraid I do not have time to do this receipe over today so you will have to wait until tomorrow, than again the last time this happened the lost post showed up later so it may come back on its own.
Till next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home