These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

Well tomorrow Monday 20, 2004 is the big day as I will be publishing my first recipe so start holding your breath all my fans out there. I know that I may be considered a bigot for my choice but I will be doing all PEI recipes only. Most will be for 6 to 8 people or 2 hungry Islanders. If anyone tries them I want to hear your comments be they good or bad. I will promise you they will be all good recipes but whether you like them are up to you.
I will be also asking some PEI questions from time to time with the chance you will win a prize but only if you send me an E-MAIL to the address I will give on the day of the contest.
I won a mention on nicks blog site but as I won one for a female I had to check and low and behold I still have my mothers features and my fathers fixtures so I will have no choice but to refuse it. Thanks anyway Nick I think you meant it as a compliment but I am not sure, if you didn't just sat on it and rotate.
Story time:
Your marriage is in trouble when your wife says you are only interested in one thing and you can't remember what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home