These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

BIG CONTEST TOMORROW!!!!!

Tomorrow I will be having my first official contest with a real prize offered to the first person who can answer 3 questions.
The answers will be sent to an E-MAIL address you will also get tomorrow. This will be 3 questions of which everyone should know the answer to 2 of them, the 3'rd one is the one that will give you a problem.
The winner will have to give me a mail address so I can send them the fine prize by snail mail.
Good luck all and am looking forward to all your answers.
If I get more than one winner the one with the earliest E-MAIL will be declared the winner. If no one gets all 3 right and more than 1 person gets t 2 right earliest E-MAIL wins again.
Till tomorrow take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

So, I"ve got to get up bright and early to get them questions, huh?? I can do that... *G*

October 15, 2004 at 1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home