These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, October 25, 2004

FINALLY.

Well the moment has finally arrived where I am starting my first official contest with a prize that would be hard to put a price on but first I am going to ramble for a little while since it is my blog and I can do what I want.

Well ladies just in case you havent noticed two months from today is Christmas so I hope you are into your shopping as you guys seem to take forever. Us men are lucky as we don't have to start until the 24 of December after dinner. It is much simpler than as you don't have so many choices and most things are on sale so you can save a few bucks.

Now the contest, I will post 3 questions and the first person who E_MAILS me with the correct answers wins, the rules are in the post before this one so here goes.

(1) What was the reason for Jacques cartiers voyages to the new world?
(2) Where did his voyages leave from?
(3) What was his navigators name?

Please E-MAIL your answers to: lewpei@yahoo.ca.

Good luck all, the next contest will be sports questions.

Till next time, take care.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home