These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

GREAT DAY!

I got on a set of scales last week and found out that I weigh more now than I have in the last 25 years. For the last 8 years I used to get up and during winter would go down to the waterfront mall at 6:15AM 6 days a week to walk. In warmer weather I would walk outdoors 7 days a week. For some reason for the last 2 years I have stopped most of my walking and stayed in bed until at least 7:00AM . Well the scales told me to get off my butt and start walking again.
I got up early again this morn and went down to the waterfront mall for a walk for the second day in a row and now that I have started hopefully I will continue. Keep in touch and I will tell you on a regular basis how I am doing and will tell you when I reach my goal.
I walked over to "MICKEY D's" this morn for a coffee and what a beautiful day we are enjoying here in S'side. When I finish this post I am going to suit up and have another walk, just to nice not to.
Well not to much more I want to say now just you all have a super day.
Till next time, take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliGirl said...

nice to see you back blogging. hope things are well with you...other then the weight gain of course...lol

the weather the past couple days has been great compared to what we had...enjoy it while you can...spring isnt here just yet *bwahahahahaa*

February 4, 2005 at 11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home