These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

AND THE WINNER IS............

NICK or as he is known in the blogger world as: "JUSTANOTHERNICKNAME" as he got all 4 answers correct. Congrats Nick and the other people who entered.

I will now start to work on my Christmas Trivia, remember I will donate $25. to the charity of the winners choice in their name or on line name whichever they choose. Very few rules which I will post below.

(1): Must be a registered charity active on P.E.I.
(2): All decisions may be appealed. All appeals must be sent to: SANTA CLAUSE, NORTH POLE, HOH OHO. If no answer received in 38 days SANTA agrees with decision.
(3) Please read instructions before starting each section and answer as required.
(4) Please E-MAIL your answers to: lewpei@yahoo.ca. before midnight on December 24, 2004.
(5) I will contact winner before posting name so I can announce their charitys name with their name. If I can't contact winner I will post name and have them E-MAIL me with their decision.
(6) Have fun with it as this is what it is meant to be, a friendly contest with a little help for a worthy charity.

Till next time, take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

So, um... what are the answers??

December 12, 2004 at 4:15 PM

 
Blogger Lew said...

sorry riki here are the answers:
(1) screeched.
(2) no words rhyme with any of them.
(3) stewardesses.
(4) dreamt.

Good luck in the Christmas Trivia.
Lew.

December 12, 2004 at 6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home