These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, November 26, 2004

AND THE WINNER IS?

Well today is the big day and I am about to announce the winner of my big contest but first I must have the smartest people read my blog or I ask to easy a question as everyone who entered got all 3 questions right so congrats all you people. Thank you for taking the time to participate but now the bad news, only one of you will get a prize. I have put all the names in a hat and have drawn out one to receive the prize. Congrats goes out to ANN and her SON for knowing the answers. If you send me an address to my E-MAIL address I will send you your prize. God the excitement around here on the day I announce the winner. it is a lot of fun for me. I will have another quiz just before Christmas hopefully with some questions on the Christmas season.
Well after the excitement of declaring a winner it will be all downhill from here today. I am still making MD's of my CD collection so if I ever feel good enough to start walking again I will have lots of music to listen to. Today I am recording a set of 4 CD's called Nippers Greatest Hits. This set consists of 2 CD's of the 50's and 2 CD's of the 60's and all kinds of music from that era, they are 4 of my favorite CD's. Some of the singers in the 50's CD's are: Perry Como, Elvis Presley, Della Reese, Homer & Jethro. The 60"s have the same mix of music so you can see that all types of music is covered, why there is even Mario Lanza.
The MD's will hold anywhere from 3 to 12 CD's on these little discs, I also have about 150 cassetts I want to transfer to MD during this winter when the weather is not indusive to doing much else but staying in the house. I than will sell the cassetts for whatever I can get for them. Most of them are a compolition of country & western singers from the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's. Also some old rock & roll from the same eras. They now call this music goldy oldies or in the odd case moldy oldies. I love listening to music no matter what I am doing even though I could not carry a note in a bucket.
Well that is my confession for today, not to much more I want to say just in closing I would like again to thank all the people who entered my quiz and will have a new one around the 18 of December, give or take a day or two.
Till next time, take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Hi

Appreciate if you could pop by and tell me what you think of your nick... going to link you

thanks

November 27, 2004 at 11:00 PM

 
Blogger Lew said...

Anonymous I plan to sell most of my CD's and cassetts but was not just yet but we may be able to work a deal. E-MAIL me at: lewpei@yahoo.ca. as I like to know who I am doing business with.
Like your taste in music & looking fwd to hearing from you.

December 3, 2004 at 12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home