These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.

The big monent has finally arrived and I have composed myself enough to announce the results of my first (but not last) quiz. It has beeb a lot of fun and I received more entries than I expected but as I said one of the questions was quite difficult with the result all entries got 2 right therefore a tie. I have drawn 1 name and will announce the winner after I give the answers to all 3 Questions.
(1) What was the purpose of his voyages? He was looking for a shortcut to China
(2) Where did he leave from? He left from St Milo in France.
(3) who was his navigator? His name was Campion. This is the french spelling of my family name and due to our family history was a relative.
I had a lot of fun with this and can't wait to have my next one. The next one will be on sports and will give a few days notice before it starts.
Now the moment you have all waited for as I am now going to announce the winner I determined by draw.
The winner is: Lori so if she wii E-MAIL me at: lewpei@yahoo.ca. with her address so I can send her the wonderful prize she has won.
In closing I would just like to thank the people who entered the quiz, better luck next time and brush up on your sporting traditions as that will be what my next quiz will be on.
Till next time, take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger CaliGirl said...

WOHOOOOOO!!! i actually won something! hey....but you didnt tell me at the store today when you saw me and we chatted while i was working!!! i hope Im the right lori that won this. am i? im emailling you anyways.lol

thanks again lew.....was fun to learn something about Canadian history. might help me in a couple years when i go for my citizenship test.

November 3, 2004 at 3:48 PM

 
Blogger CaliGirl said...

lew? you there lew? did you get my email? hello? *echo echo*

November 5, 2004 at 7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home