These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

SORRY.

I must say sorry and hopefully I didn't screw up someone who sent the answers to my first giany contest as I had shown the wrong E-MAIL address. I have corrected it and I will post it here also. lewpei@yahoo.ca.
Not a real good start to my contests but I promice I will get better.
The real sad part is this is the first mistake I made this year, now only my ole buddy "W" the pres of our friends to our south is the only perfect person left. Oh well it could be worse, look what they did to the last known perfect person.
Sorry again folks, Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home