These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

THE MARRIAGE THAT BROKE MY HEART!!!!

Well today I must make a confession and come out of my shell and announce to the world why I have been such an asshole the last little while.
One morning while watching CNN and eating my cerial, at my age must get my fiber, I heard a story that just broke my heart and tore my world apart.
The announcers were discussing Brittany Spears wedding to Justin Timberlake and wondering if this one would last any longer than her first one to her old school chum.
I have been secertly in love with this girs since the first time I saw her perfect belly button, I know I am old enough to be her grandpa but true love knows no age. I have been trying to figure what Justin has that I don't have and all I can think is that she has never met me but if she ever did I would be in his place and we would be ever happy forever.
I considered writting her to explain my love for her and try to explain what a mistake she has made but my love for her will not let me as I don't want to hurt her.
I guess what I will have to do is suffer in peace and pray every night that she is happy, but than again if her marriage to Justin goes down the tube I must be ready to make my move.
That is all I can write for now as it breaks my heart and really hurts just to think about it, I thought that to tell the world how I really felt would be good but sad to say that is not the case.
I must say to the people who entered my contest that I had planned to name the winner here but I feel so bad I am going to have a good cry and get it over with, hopefully I will feel better later and make my long awaited announcement.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats sweet of you to say, if Justin does not pan out I might give you a call as I have always liked older men.
B.S.

November 2, 2004 at 7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mind your own business old timer as B. and I are for life. I don;t need some old fool like you sticking your nose in our business.
J.T.

November 2, 2004 at 7:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

nice try, but we haven't forgotten your 40th wedding anniversary post form a couple of weeks ago.

November 4, 2004 at 2:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home