These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, November 01, 2004

LAST DAY.

Today is the last chance to enter the contest on my blog site, tomorrow I will be announcing the winner. Does anyone know how to add a drum roll so I will have a bit of suspense when I make this important announcement. Well so much for that idea.
Today is a cloudy monday with a little rain but it is still mild for PEI for this time of the year.
It rained heavy last night so we did not get near as many kids as we usually do so I will be eating potato chips for the next few days but since potato chips are my favorite vegatable I am not going to complain. Too bad I have diabetes as I could make a nice hole in the chocolate bars too. We probally had 60 to 70 kids last night where on a nice evening we would normally go over 150.
Next year I am going to take pics of every person who comes to the door and post them. I think I will do this every year from now on just to see the different costumes every year. The joys of having a digital camera, once you pay for it and the card your costs are minimal.
Well that all for now.
TILL NEXT TIME, TAKE CARE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

Tks Frankie, I'm on it.

November 2, 2004 at 8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home