These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

THE LAST DAY!!!!!

Today is the last day to send entries to my big sports quiz so if you havent already entered now would be a good time. I will announce who the winner is in tomorrow's post.
This is also Thanksgiving for our good neighbors to the south so I will start by offering them all the best wishes for now and in the future. Don't forget to thank your God for all your blessings.
I heard on CNN that George W. will be having left-overs from yesterdays dinner today in Crawford, Texas. Wonder if he feels like a cannibal when he has his turkey, just fooling folks, to good to miss.
I am getting a new Mini Disc player and have been transfering songs from my CD's to MD. For those of you not up on MD you can put from 80 to 400 minutes of music on a MD which is anout 70% the size of a floppy disc. The new HD MD will hold up to 1 Gig of information, is the same size, and costs less than $10.00. That works out to up to 45 hours of music. On the old style MD I have put 9 CD's of music, they are a great thing for walkers or joggers who enjoy music while they exercise.
Well I guess that is all for today, stay tuned as tomorrow I will announce the latest winner of the sports quiz.
Now for todays UFI.

(1) The average porkeypine has over 30,000 quills.

(2) The Flintstones live at 39 Stone Canyon Way,Bedrock.

(3) Golf great Ben Hogan's famous reply when ask how to improve one's game was: "hit the ball closer to the hole."

Till next time, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home