These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Monday, November 15, 2004

U.F.I.

For people who don't know I will explain what U.F.I. means and what it has to do with me.
U.F.I. means Useless Fu@#&*# Infornation and a few years ago I was a walking storehouse of UFI, I used to read a lot and it seemed the more useless the info was more I could remember it. Boy was I ever good at Trivia Persuit especially the stupid questions, now I don't have the memory I did but I am still a store house of this knowledge. What I asm going to do with this very important talent is to add some UFI to each of my postings, I hope you find some of it interesting. Below are a few samples to get me started.
Arnold Schwarzenegger bought the first Hummer sold for civilian use. He also bought President John F. Kennedy's golf clubs at a 1996 auction for $772,500.00.
The nest of the bald eagle can weigh well over a ton.
American Airlines saved $40,000.00 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.
Thats all for today folks, I hope to have my next super quiz on Wed Nov 17, 2004. This one will be sports related and everyone should know the answers to all 3 questions.
Till next time, take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riki said...

I knew I should have been your daughter.. *L* I am also a warehouse of UFI... it has helped me a lot in the various trivia rooms on Paltalk.. I'm also good at giving the answers on Win Ben Stein's Money... Jeopardy is a little harder.. *L* I wom a Who Wants to be a Millionaire contest at Online Support when I first started working there... It also helps with crossword puzzles..

November 15, 2004 at 4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home