These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

IT'S TIME FOLKS.

Well folks it's time for my second contest and as previously advertised this one will have 3 questions. I think that someone will get this one right as the questions are not that hard. The contest closes on Nov. 25 which by the way is Thanksgiving for our good neighbors to the south. If there is a tie I will draw one name who will be declared the winner. My decisions are final. Now on to the questions.

(1) What sports craze did Roger Neilson start?

(2) In what city did the event occur? Extra points if you can name the team he was associated with at the time.

(3) Why did he do the thing that started this new craze?

Good luck all remember to send your answer to me at: lewpei@yahoo.ca.

Well that just about wraps it up for today, have a good one.
My UFI for today is:

Ralph Loren's birth name was Ralph Lifshitz.

Godzilla has made the covers of both Time and Newsweek.

Abby Road was the last album recorded by the Beetles.

Till next time, take care.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! This is one of your former apprentice friends! We are having a challenge....can you stop by our site and help me (Tiff) and Jessica out please?????????? Thanks in advance! ;)

www.minddiversion.com

November 17, 2004 at 12:00 PM

 
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Support the only guy left... PLEASE. i will appreciate your 'Hi' very much and i welcome your friends too (with open arms!) if they say "Hi, I am from ....".

Thanks so much... :)

STRESSED OUT and GETTING READY TO BE BOOTED OUT.

November 17, 2004 at 1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by Champ!

Tiff

November 17, 2004 at 4:27 PM

 
Blogger wanda said...

Roger Neilson, hmmm let me think on that one a bit. I know who he is of course but just not too sure about my facts.
Very nice blog by the way!

November 17, 2004 at 4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home