These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Friday, December 10, 2004

ONE MORE DAY.

Well here it is the 10'th and I only have a couple of entries for my quiz and it closes tomorrow. Going by my past quizes I thought I might have had the smartest readers on the net but now I believe that they were too easy and you guys are mostly a bunch of whussies, if someone dosen't know what a whussie is just leave a comment and I will be only too happy to enlighten you.

Well 2 more days and I will be holding my first annual Christmas Trivia contest. I will donate $25.00 to the charity of the winners choice in their name. Very few rules on which charity, just they must be a registered charity that operates here on PEI. The Trivia will start on the 12'th and end at midnite on the 24"th. In event of a tie I will place the winners names in a hat and the name drawn will be declared the winner. All answers will be posted with the winners name. In case of a dispute all appeals must be sent to: SANTA CLAUSE, NORTH POLE, HOH OHO. If you don't receive a response from your appeal in 38 days it means SANTA agrees with the judges decision (MINE).

The answers will be sent to lewpei@yahoo.ca. I hope you all give it a try and have as much fun answering the questions I had finding them on the net. You have no idea of the amount of info thats out there and just how enlightening it is to read this stuff. I will publish the winners name or on line name if that is what they want. I will contact the winner before I post their names so I can say where the $25.00 is going.

Looking forward to having lots of entries and spending a lot of happy times correcting the entries. I know you will all come up with the right answers and force me to make a draw to pick the winner.

Will post the winners name tomorrow for my English quiz and the Christmas Trivia questions on the 12'th.

One thing in closing, I am thinking of running a new trivia contest with new questions to be posted daily starting early in the new year if anyone is interested.

A little Christmas humor to end, the second one I posted on www.peiinfo.ca. I like this site and if anyone wants to try it go ahead, I post under the nick, CHAMP.

(Q) WHAT DID THE BALD MAN SAY WHEN HE GOT A COMB FOR CHRISTMAS?
(A) "THANKS, I'LL NEVER PART WITH IT.

(Q) WHAT IS THE MOST POPULAR WINE AT CHRISTMAS?
(A) DO I HAVE TO EAT MY VEGGIES?

Till next time, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home