These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

SANTA KNOWS.

Boy was "SANTA" ever good to me as you would not believe all the nice gifts I received and not a bummer in the works.

We should all be very thankful that we live in this super country called "CANADA" and have such a fine neighbor to our south. Not that I agree with everything they do and when I don't agree I will be only to glad to tell them but most of the time they get it right. Most Americans are real fine people but like all places they have a few you have to keep an eye on.

I think for reasons I will not go into now that this is the best Christmas I have had in a long time. I am going to start working on making next year even more special that this year.

May the supreme being bless you all and hope your Christmas was as special as mine.

Till next time, take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lew said...

Yah NICK will be starting around the middle of January.

December 26, 2004 at 9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home