These are the musings of a retired male. Some may be interesting, some may be boring, but all will be true. It will contain info om PEI and some links I find interesting. Pull up a chair and enjoy.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

WE HAVE A WINNER!

I have a winner in my first annual "CHRISTMAS TRIVIA FUNTEST", and they have been notified to find out what their favorite charity is so I can make the donation in their name. I will announce who it is just as soon as they answer my E-MAIL.
I was very impressed with the answers as it is amazing the knowledge all of you have about Christmas. I like to think that because of the funtest you googled some of the answers and have increased your knowledge of this wonderful season. That was part of the reason I did this funtest and if you had half as much fun finding the answers and increasing your knowledge that it was a success. I am aslo sure that the winners chosen charity can use the funds.
As soon as I hear from the official winner (you are all winners by your persipatction) I will tell you who it is.
Take care till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home